Thursday, January 29, 2009

100...

i've had my 100th profile view!!! or at least, i got some notification saying that i got my 100th view. either way, that's really exciting for me, since it means that people are actually kind of reading my blog.
i don't want to be annoying, but could you please comment? i know you are reading the blog and it's not that hard to write a few words/sentences, even if you have to do that whole word verification thing. but comments can be really helpful and give me ideas about what to talk about, so they're nice to have.
one last thing: is it just me or have we not been having too much homework lately? and what is up with the distinct lack of first periods on mondays at school? it's really distressing.
extra51

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you kidding? not having first period is great!